Throw together a delightful salad taking into account bearing in mind this quick and easy, no-cook chicken, lentil and kale recipe.
The ingredient of No-cook chicken, lentil and kale salad
- 400g can lentils, rinsed, drained
- 3 cups shredded Coles RSPCA contracted Hot Roast Chicken
- 100g scratchily torn kale leaves
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 100g semi-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp additional supplementary virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup (75g) roasted cashews
The instruction how to make No-cook chicken, lentil and kale salad
- Place the lentils in a heatproof bowl. Cover later boiling water. Stand for 2 mins. Drain well. Place in a bowl.
- go to chicken, kale, rocket, celery, capsicum, tomato and onion to the lentils in the bowl and toss to combine.
- advocate the vinegar, oil and garlic in a small bowl until combined. Season. increase be credited with to the chicken incorporation combination and gently toss to combine.
- Place the salad not far off from a serving platter. minister to sprinkled later than cashews.
Nutritions of No-cook chicken, lentil and kale saladcalories: 613.991 calories
fatContent: 30 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 33 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 28 grams sugar
proteinContent: 45 grams protein
sodiumContent: 792 milligrams sodium